What's there to say... I'm a 20 year old human being. I can only speak English (unfortunately). I have no clue what I'm doing with my life...just floating through college. I like a lot of different things- but mostly Asian & British stuff. What you see is what you'll get. I am who I am. Follow or don't.
Currently Watching *too much*:
- Fall in Love with Me (Taiwanese)
- Pleasantly Surprised (Taiwanese)
- Trot Lovers (Korean)
- Joseon Gunman (Korean)
- Marriage not Dating (Korean)
- High School:Love On (Korean)
........A lot of Asian Movies
Chris Pratt Interrupts Interview To French Braid Intern’s Hair
Things That Piss Me Off: Part 1
- When people make fun of the Asian TV shows I watch by “mimicking” Chinese. (Chinese doesn’t sound like spoons dropping and I’m not even watching a Chinese show right now.)
- When I like to listen to music not in English and try to show a friend how great a song is, they turn me down right away because “I don’t listen to music in languages I don’t understand.” (I don’t understand the song either, but listen to the beautiful voices, beat and instruments.)
- When I think an Asian guy is really attractive and I show a friend a picture and they reply “He looks like a girl” or “They all look the same.” (No he doesn’t and no they don’t!)
- When I am explaining something about a different culture and they say “That is stupid,” before even letting me finish.
- How when I want to support a Asian artist’s music and pay for the song legally, it is never on Itunes.
- How I can never find Thai and Japanese movies with English subtitles online.
- How I am seen as strange to many of my friends and family and come to feel embarrassed about the things I love.
- How my mother tells me I don’t need to change myself, but yet wants me to be quiet and not talk about the Asian TV show or song I currently love most. (That’s who I am though…)
- How my college doesn’t offer Korean as a foreign language option.
- That all the popular Asian musicians only have shows in LA or New York when in my country. (I don’t live close to either.)
- That I can’t handle spicy food and can’t eat kimchi.
"But I don’t like the name "Crazy Medal Girl"
"Why? It’s what caused us to meet"
back → woohyun ver.
- You’re nothing to me. All the memories with you, I want to rip it all one by one.
- Can you really say that after seeing this? Then why did you buy this for me.
Jo In Sung and his shy fanboy
(I swear they have a similar smile).